On your smartphone, go to "Settings" and then "Bluetooth" to turn on the Bluetooth function. Then, press and hold the Olive's touchpad for 5 seconds for the device to change into "pairing mode". The name "Olive(****)" will appear on the screen - press it to pair your Olive to your smartphone. For more detailed information, see the instructional video here: https://www.oliveunion.com/pages/how-to-use
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my Olive Smart Ear?
- How can I use two Olives at the same time? (for both ears)
- Where can I download the smartphone app?
- How do I pair my Olive with the smartphone app?
- How long does it take to charge Olive completely? How many hours can I use it?
- How do I know whether the Olive is charging or complete?
- Should I wear Olives constantly? or only when I need it?
- What does the equalizer tab do?